The May 2010 edition of The Living Archive Of Underground Music is now published.
New content for this issue includes:
- Artist Spotlight and interview with Mic Gendreau, experimental SF Bay Area musician and member of Crawling With Tarts.
- Tape Of The Month , “Why I Did It/Binky’s Revenge” a 1988 classic by Heather Perkins.Free download/streaming.
- Interview with Rudi Tuscher, the man behind the Swiss tape label, Calypso Now.
- Perspectives by “Sneaky Pete” Rizzo on his double life as a biology professor and home taper.
- Feature Arcticle by Thomas Bey William Bailey on the fetish aspect of cassette/CD packaging.
And much more.
As always, I welcome and encourage your comments, suggestions and involvement with The Living Archive. Do you have an idea for a future article?
Thanks for looking,Don
(This text from the mail that was sent by Don to his subscribers)